Vimbull Ice Ske Crystal 600 Puffs Disposable Vape
- Puffs: Top Fill Up-To 600 Puffs
- E-Liquid Contains: 2ml e-liquid Pre-Filled
- Battery Capacity: 500 mAh Inbuilt
- Nicotine Strength: 20mg Nic Salt
Coil Material: Mesh Coil Heating
Battery Type: Integrated
- Material Type: Stainless Steel + PCTG
- Fully charged out of the box
- Smooth Throat Hit
- 3.7v output wattage
- 1.2Ω Coil Resistance
- Portable & Lightweight Design
- Smooth Throat Hit
- MTL Disposable Vape
- Inhale Activated
- 1x Ske Crystal Bar Vimbull Ice Disposable Vape
Vimbull Ice combines a fruity, bubbly Energy Drink with the classic sweet and tangy berry cordial flavour and adds ice-cold menthol for extra refreshment. Vimbull is a fresh, fruity blend of apple, orange, and grapefruit flavours with a smooth, tangy finish. The perfect combination of fruit juice and berry cordial will keep you healthy all day long.
Why use this flavour?
Vimbull Ice is an excellent, strong cooling combination of fruit and menthol. It is a great alternative to smoking your favourite tobacco flavour.
How to use Vimbull Ice?
Vimbull Ice can be used in the same manner as a tobacco flavour. There are two ways of using it: the Ske Vape Device and Direct Lung Inhale. For a slightly more complex experience, try using your Ske Vape Device to inhale:
- Lean over and soft-press your lips on the mouthpiece.
- Inhale through your mouth while pressing the button on the device to release a burst of vapour into your mouth.
- Pull away from the device and exhale fully to get the full taste experience of this blend.
How to refill Vimbull Ice?
The taste of Vimbull is akin to a berry cordial. To refill your e-cigarette with this flavour, screw off the atomizer head and fill it up with your favourite E-Juice. When you are finished filling it up, screw the head back on securely and vape away!
Can I use Vimbull Ice as an E-Liquid?
Yes, you can use this flavour as an e-liquid. You can choose to steep or pre-steep it before you purchase the product. Steeping allows the E-Juice to age naturally over time by keeping it in the dark bottles at room temperature.